Forest dwelling insect like creatures, Burridango are foul smelling but friendly and cute. They like to bring gifts to humans in secret and follow them at a distance. Though most don't like them due to their smell, some enjoy them because of their cute look.
- +4 Constitution, -4 Charisma
- Humanoid (Vermin, Fey)
- As Small Creatures, Burridango gain a +1 size bonus to AC, a +4 bonus to stealth checks, and take a -1 penalty to CMB and CMD.
- Burridango base land speed is 30 feet with a fly speed of 10 feet (Poor), and a climb speed of 20.
- Low-Light Vision out to 60 feet.
- Automatic Languages: Common and English or Japanese as well as Terran.
- +3 Natural Armor.
- Iron Stomach: A Burridango can survive on eating nearly anything, but mostly it can consume raw, unprepared, spoiled or otherwise inedible food. A Burridango can subside solely on trash in this manner and needs not eat any other foods nor does it need to drink.
- Stench (Ex): A Burridango secretes an oily chemical that nearly every other creature finds offensive. All living creatures (except those with the stench special ability) within 30 feet must succeed on a Fortitude save (DC 10 + 1/2 Burridango's HD + Burridango's Constitution modifier) or be sickened for 1d6 rounds. Creatures that successfully save cannot be affected by the same Burridango's stench for 24 hours. A delay poison or neutralize poison spell removes the effect from the sickened creature. Creatures with immunity to poison are unaffected, and creatures resistant to poison receive their normal bonus on their saving throws. If a burridango has eaten Trash within the last 12 hours, this stench ability's save DC increases by +2 and it's range increases by 10 feet.