Forsaken One Barbarian 1 CR: 1/2; EXP: 200 LE Humanoid (Demon) Init -1 Senses Perception + 1, [Blindsight]
AC 13, touch 10, flat-footed 13 (+1 natural armor, +3 Wood Armor, -1 Dexterity) hp 15 (1d12+3) Fort + 5 Ref -1 Will + 1 Defensive Abilities DR 5/ Magic and slashing
Speed 30 ft Melee Greataxe +5(+7) 1d12+4 (1d12+6)
Special Attacks Rage (+4 Str, +4 Con (+2 HP), +1 Will, -2 AC 3 rounds)
Str 17 (21) Dex 8 Con 16 (20) Int 10 Wis 13 Cha 10 Base Atk + 1; CMB + 4; CMD 13 Feats Weapon Focus Skills Martial Knowledge (Axes) +4, Perception +5, Intimidate +6, Ride +3, Survival +3 Languages English and Japanese Gear Greataxe, Wood Armor
Heretics (Su): Gain a +2 bonus on all saves against divine magic. And a +1 bonus on attack and damage against divine casters.
Forsaken ones look like blind, slimy slug beasts. They were cast down to hell for trying to kill god and have since learned to cope with their disgusting forms and have become terrifyingly powerful.
Forsaken Ones as characters Edit
- +2 CON, +2 STR, -2 Cha
- Medium: As Medium creatures, Forsaken ones have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Forsaken ones gain a +2 bonus on Survival and intimidate checks.
- Forsaken Ones base land speed is 20 feet.
- Blind sight out to 30 feet.
- Automatic Languages: English and Japanese. Bonus Languages: Any (Unless specifically noted)
- DR 5/ Magic and Slashing.
- Heretics (Su): Gain a +2 bonus on all saves against divine magic. And a +1 bonus on attack and damage against divine casters.
- +1 natural armor
- Proficient in Sword, Spear, Drill and Shovel
- Level Adjustment: +1