CR: 1/2; EXP: 200 CN Medium Humanoid (Demon) Init + 4Senses Perception + 0, [darvision]
AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 11(+1 Deflection) hp 7 (1d6+1) Fort + 0 Ref + 0 Will + 2 Defensive Abilities Fire Resistance 5
Speed 30 ft (Fly 10 poor) Melee+0 Masterwork (Bonded) Balloon (1d4 x2)
Special Attacks Fire Jet: DC:15, 20 foot line 1d6 fire 7/day
Wizard Spells Prepared (if applicable) 0-3 1-2
Wizard Spells Known Fire, Burning Hands, Dancing Lanterns, Shield, Mage Armor, True Strike, See Alignment, Bungle, Magic weapon
Str 8 Dex 10 Con 13 Int 19 Wis 10 Cha 8 Base Atk + 0; CMB - 1; CMD 9 Feats Improved Initiative Skills Knowledge (Arcana) +12, Knowledge (Dungeoneering) +8, Knowledge (Religion) +8, Knowledge (Planes) +8, Knowledge (Local) +8, Knowledge (Nobility and Royalty) +8, Perception +4 Languages English, Japanese, Draconic, Goblin, Giant Gear Masterwork Balloon
Magic Bundle, all spell DCs are increased by +1.
Mana Absorption (Su):
Mana Spheres gain 50% more mana at the end of a battle.
Mana Spheres arms and legs are attached through some strange arcane power and as such have a reach of 10 feet.
Mana Spheres are creatures forged of pure condensed magic. Their strange bodies are barely attached. Mana Spheres often go on to become powerful mages and some have even learned to sacrifice their own bodies and become "Big Eyes" to generate great magic power.
Mana Spheres as Characters Edit
- +4 INT, +4 WIS, -4 STR, -4 DEX
- Humanoid (Demon)
- Medium: As Medium creatures, Mana Spheres have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Mana Sphere base land speed is 30 feet.
- +4 racial bonus to any knowledge check, and Perception checks.
- Automatic Languages: English and Japanese. Bonus Languages: Any (Unless specifically noted)
- Mana Spheres gain 10% more mana when defeating an enemy.
- Mana Spheres arms and legs are attached through some strange arcane power and as such have a reach of 10 feet.
- +1 Deflection to AC.
- Profficient in Makai Cannon, Flamethrower, Bomb, and Balloon
- Level Adjustment: +1
Big Eye Edit
The Big eye uses the statistics for the Demilich from the pathfinder Bestiary with the following changes.
The Big Eye gains the evilities Magic Bundle, all spell DCs are increased by +1 and it also gains the evility One Man army meaning that if all of it's allies are gone, or if it is alone in battle, it gains a +5 bonus to all of it's ability scores until the end of the encounter.