- +4 STR, -4 INT, -4 CHA
- Medium: As Medium creatures, Mimics have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Mimic base land speed is 30 feet with a fly speed of 30 feet (Good).
- +2 racial bonus to Stealth and disguise checks. This bonus becomes +8 when trying to disguise as a Box or treasure chest.
- Automatic Languages: English or Japanese
- Boxing Day: Mimics can instantly change to appear as treasure chests, this is a swift action and requires a spot check with a DC equal to the mimic’s disguise check.
- Holding Space: Mimics contain within themselves a chest of holding. This can carry up to 500lbs of equipment, and can store a living creature for up to 5 hours, of up to medium size.
- Natural Weapon: Slam: 1d6 Bludgeoning damage. Crush: 1d8+1 ½ STR mod with a successful grapple check.
- +1 Natural Armor.
- Proficient with Morning star, Hammer, Shovel Box
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.