- Whirwin Males gain +2 to Dexterity and Constitution and a -2 penalty to Charisma. Though the Whirwin are swift and hearty, they lack good social skills. Whirwin Females gain a +2 to Strength and Constitution and a -2 penalty to Charisma.
- Medium: As Medium creatures, Whirwin have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Whirwin have resistance to Sonic 5
- Whirwin base land speed is 30 feet, In addition they have a fly speed of 30 feet with average maneuverability.
- Whirwin gain a +2 racial bonus to Fly and Intimidate checks.
- Automatic Languages: English or Japanese. Bonus Languages: Any (Unless specifically noted)
Sonic Blast (Su) Whirwin are at one with the forces of nature and wind. As a standard action, a Whirwin can launch a blast of sonic energy at any creature within 30 feet as a ranged touch attack. This attack deals 1d6 + Character level sonic damage to the opponent. This can be used 3 times a day.
Swift Wing (Ex) Whenever you take a double move, charge, or take a full run action while flying, your speed increases by 10 feet.